Motorcycle Travel Insurance

At Overland we get asked one question more often than any other:

“Where can I get travel insurance that covers me to ride any size of bike, on and off road?”

Now we have the definitive answer. Here!


Overland magazine has partnered with award-winning travel insurance company Holidaysafe, to provide a specialist motorcycle travel insurance product that can be tailored to the needs of your specific overland trip. Most importantly, it’s travel insurance that acknowledges you’re bound to stray from the black stuff so covers for off-road exploration too.

It will even provide cover for track days, should the urge grip you when you pass a famous circuit!

Whether you’re touring the British Isles or heading for a global adventure, here are a few of Holidaysafe’s benefits:

• Single trip cover for up to two years on the road
• Multi-trip cover that includes business or other family holidays
• Up to £10,000,000 of emergency medical treatment including repatriation
• Covers loss or damage to motorcycle luggage, panniers and tank bags
• Covers damaged or stolen motorcycle kit, including lid, gloves, jacket and boots
• Covers any size motorcycle as long as you are licensed to ride the equivalent bike in the UK
• Cover for riding your own bike or hiring a bike on location and when riding on- or off-road
• Cover for pillion passengers under the same policy, including discounts for couples


Overland staff are already covered by this policy and we are proud to be working with Holidaysafe who were voted Best Online Travel Insurance Provider at the 2018 Your Money Awards and have featured in the Which? Best Rate Policy tables for Travel Insurance since 2010.

HolidaySafe Travel Insurance

Holidaysafe is a trading name of Travel Insurance Facilities Plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN306537. Overland is an Appointed Representative of Travel Insurance Facilities.