The Overland Event will be returning to the Hill End Activity Centre near Oxford from Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd September 2017.
Event Passports are only £55 per person until 31st March 2017. The price will increase to £60 from 1st April, so don’t be an April Fool – click here to register now at the early-bird rate.
Attractions over the three days will include:
- workshops on tyre changing, crating a bike, sourcing visas and more
- off-road ride
- travellers’ contact board
- free tea throughout the weekend!
- swimming pool
- woodland walks
- and you!
- new motorcycle test rides
- international food, drink & music
- author presentations and book signings
- motorcycle travel films
- travel information
- accommodation options if you don’t want to camp
- an indoor bike show
- hot showers – plenty for everyone
- exhibitors with bikes, clothing and camping kit etc.